Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Birthday Frame

Hi.  On Saturday night I went to a friend's birthday party.  I made this picture frame for her.



The frame is a wooden frame that my mom bought at AC Moore.

I painted it two shade of purple.

I layered 3 flowers........ 
a large white paper flower, a purple fabric flower and a light purple paper flower.  
I added a aqua gem to the center and added a green leaf.

I punched 4 butterflies from aqua card stock and added diamond stickles to them.

I added 5 aqua gems to the bottom inside corner.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Simon Monday Challenge: No Rules (anything goes)

Sweet Stamps Challenge: Anything But A Card

The Pink Elephant: Anything Goes

All Sorts: Purple

Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes

Moving Along With The Times: Pink or Lilac and/or Butterflies

2 Creative Chicks: Anything Goes

Corrosive Challenge: Things With Wings

6 comments:

  1. Fun project. So glad to have found you through the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely frame you have created! Your friend will love it!

    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Pam
    ♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
    ♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful frame and will work with so many different photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made such a pretty frame for your friend,Rebecca.I'm sure she will love it.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete